Wide range of options for club membership, including mini, junior, adult, family all with single/multiple sports. Click on the option of interest below for full details and to submit your details on-line.
If you are looking to RENEW your membership OR become a NEW member at Farnham Common Sports Club AND are looking to pay by Direct Debit or via On-Line Bank Transfer, click on the link below to enter your details on line. We will then send you a confirmation and further details. Students must be under 25 and in full time education, Juniors must be under 18 on 1st September 2018, while Mini's must be under 12 as of 1st September 2018 for all sports except Tennis, where Tennis Mini's must be under 10 as of 1st September 2018.
CLICK HERE FOR ALL MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
You can also click on the links below for further information
As an Adult Member to our Sports Club, you will be entitled to received a FCSC Member Card, which is a top up card that can be used to make purchases at the Club Bar and receive a 10% Discount. Any parent of a Junior Member can request a card from the Membership Secretary as these are not automatically issued to our younger members. Please CLICK HERE to read the full Terms and Conditions.
- To comply with the Data Protection Act (1998) we are required to inform you that we will record your name and address on a computer for the sole purpose of maintaining the club records and mailing information to members. Your name and address will not be given to third parties. Renewal of, or application for membership, will be taken as acceptance of the club maintaining this information.
- Guests of members are welcome to visit the club up to 4 times in any one year and should be signed in by a member. If playing a sport, guests should pay the appropriate section guest fee.
- Further details, including Club Rules and Policies are online www.fcsc.org.uk or email Membership Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only those members over the age of 18 are full voting members of the Club.
- I understand that whilst great care is taken to maintain the highest levels of safety during coaching sessions and matches, Farnham Common Sports Club or any of its members cannot accept liability for loss of property, accidents or injuries to any player or spectator.
- I authorise a first aider to give me and/or my child medical attention if required.
- I give permission for myself and/or my child to be photographed and/or videoed and for my and/or my child’s name be published on the club website, or in the press for the purpose of marketing the club and its facilities.
If you have a general enquiry or would like to find out more about the sports, levels and membership options, send an email to email@example.com or visit
*Family membership can include two parents plus all children under the age of 18 on 1st Sept 2017 and students in full time education. The subscription year runs from 1st September to 31st August for Hockey and Rugby, 1st January to 31st December for Squash, Tennis and Social membership and from 1st April to 31st March for Cricket.
We offer a range of payment options to our members, including Direct Debit to pay monthly or annually membership subs, from just £30/year.